So to shake things up a little bit, here are four things
that upset the expectations of The Hump Day. First: the beach. My mom and I drove to Savannah, Georgia
for a family wedding at the end of May, and managed to make it to the beach
during our visit. Being on the beach for even an hour is incredibly relaxing
and peaceful, a feeling that these pictures can help to recapture.
~Boiled peanuts~ ~Sandy beach shoes and towel~
~Beach on Tybee Island, GA~
Second: Georgetown.
I was in Georgetown this Sunday, and it was the perfect summer day to
take some lazy photos by the river.
I loved sitting by the Potomac in this Georgetown park—it didn’t provide
the typical city view of tourists and monuments, and it was pleasant to sit
back, people watch, and enjoy the sun.
~Key Bridge~
~Rosslyn across the Potomac~
Third: Metro. No, really. During my evening commute yesterday, I noticed these views
from the top floor of a parking garage. I loved the huge view of the highway,
townhouses, metro station, and trees framing the scene. It gave me, literally,
a new perspective, one that I’m glad I stopped to notice.
~Highway and Metro views~
~Sunset from the garage roof~
Fourth: My dogs. Because when the beach and perspective
shifts don’t relieve the stress of the workweek, adorable canines will do the
trick.
*No captions needed*


No comments:
Post a Comment